Skip to main content

Financial Support

For current Postgraduates

Once you arrive at Girton, there are various ways that the University of Cambridge and Girton College can help to support you with the costs of student life, especially for students with lower household incomes or those who have additional needs.

All Girton students are allocated a Tutor and, together with the Financial Welfare Officer, they can help you find the support that you need. 

You can also look into additional University funding opportunities via this Postgraduate Funding Search tool. Students are expected to have organised their main sources of funding before starting their programme. There is support for prospective students here. Most of these  opportunities close around December before the programme starts.

Life at Girton

Find out more about living and learning in our friendly, informal and supportive community

Discover more