Skip to main content

Graduating From Girton

Everything you need to know about graduating

Information About Graduating from Girton

There are 3 ceremonies which you can attend. Please check which one you are eligible for.

  • Degree Ceremonies: For Postgraduates, or Undergraduates who have delayed their graduation.
  • General Admission: Is the ceremony at which most undergraduates proceed to their first degree at the end of their final term.
  • MA Congregation: A Bachelor of Arts may be admitted to Master of Arts not less than six years from the end of their first term of residence, provided that a supplicat for the latter degree may only be entered after the former degree has been conferred. Further information about the Cambridge MA can be found on the University's website.

Explore below for more detailed information.

Student Information

Information for Girton Undergraduates and Postgraduates

Discover more