In Person - 26 February 2022.
You can graduate in-person, in-absence or attend a celebratory ceremony at Senate House. If you have graduated in-absence since March 2020, you may apply celebrate your graduation at a celebratory ceremony at Senate House, with hospitality offered at Girton College in the future but this must be before in-person graduations with guests able to attend Senate House resume.
The health and wellbeing of the whole College community and guests is of the upmost importance to us and therefore we ask you and your guests to follow the below COVID-19 guidelines.
- Entry to the College will be on the basis of a Covid pass (proof of being vaccinated) and a negative Lateral Flow Test taken within the previous 24 hours.
- If you feel unwell, especially if you have Covid symptoms, please do not attend the event.
- Please wear a face covering at all times whilst inside the College buildings unless you are medically exempt or consuming food and drink.
- Please observe social distancing as much as possible
Apply to Graduate In Absence
- 26 February 2022 - In Person, In-Absence or a Celebratory graduation
If you wish to have access to your official transcript electronically and share it on-line with other organisations for job applications and other education institutes you can access this via Digitary - further information is available here.
All those who have graduated in absence during the lockdown period will receive paper copies of certificates and transcripts. Please note that these documents are being sent to the College several months after the in-absence congregation took place, therefore it would be very helpful if you could supply an alternative email address to your CRSid on your graduation application form.
Original degree certificates are issued without charge to all those proceeding to degrees. A fee of £15.00 is charged for each copy of a degree certificate. The University offers an alternative design certificate bearing the arms of the University printed in colour. This is available to order at a charge of £40.00. For further details, contact the University Student Registry Office.