Fees for our 2022 Summer Programmes for University Students
The fee for the residential Business, Economics and Engineering four-week summer programmes is £4,050. If you are joining our online Engineering programme, the fee is £1,995.
This residential fee includes:
- The academic course, comprising a minimum of 45 hours of contact time on the Economics and Engineering programmes, and a minimum of 60 hours of contact time on the Business programme
- A series of evening talks
- Accommodation in a single occupancy study bedroom on the main College site
- Approximately two meals per day in Cambridge
- A welcome buffet, two Formal Dinners, and an English Afternoon Tea
- Access to College facilities
- Student Assistant-organised social programme. Past activities have included punting and museum visits
- Day trips to London and Oxford
Residential students will need to cover the following additional costs:
- International travel and medical insurance
- Travel to/from their home to Girton College, Cambridge
- Travel within Cambridge
- Approximately one meal per day while in Cambridge
- Meals and any activity fees while on the London and Oxford day trips
- Any social activities, personal expenditure, or independent travel.
Girton Summer Programmes
Meeting the most out-of-this-world people and learning so many out-of-this-world things, I couldn’t have spent my time better in the UK and in Cambridge. I learned more about both economics and myself.