Information for 2019-20 Lifelong Learning applicants
- Single room with shared bathroom facilities – £1,320
- Single room with private bathroom – £1,440
- Double room with shared bathroom facilities – £1,250 per person
- Double room with private bathroom – £1,325 per person
- Single room with shared bathroom facilities – £2,620
- Single room with private bathroom – £2,850
- Double room with shared bathroom facilities – £2,495 per person
- Double room with private bathroom – £2,650 per person
For one and two week summer schools:
- Accommodation, with approximately two meals per day in College
- Internet access
- Access to College facilities
- A Formal Dinner, each week
- An Afternoon Tea
- 2 academic courses, per week
- A series of evening talks and tours (including travel to and from the city centre)
Additional trips for those attending the two week summer school:
- A day trip to London (transportation & morning tour)
- A day trip to Ely (transportation & tour).
Participants will need to cover the cost of:
- Travel and medical insurance
- Travel to/from their home to Girton College, Cambridge
- Any personal travel within Cambridge
- Approximately one meal per day while in Cambridge
- Meals and any activity fees in London and Ely, together with any personal expenditure or independent travel
Once your place on the summer school has been confirmed you will be asked to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your place.
The deposit is £500 for those attending for the full two weeks, and £250 for those attending for just one week. The final balance of the summer school fees will then be due by 26 June 2020.
Payment instructions will be provided in the email confirming your place on the summer school.