Information About Graduating from Girton
There are 3 ceremonies which you can attend, please check which one you are eligible for.
- Degree Ceremonies: For Postgraduates, or Undergraduates who have delayed their graduation.
- General Admission: Is the ceremony at which most undergraduates proceed to their first degree at the end of their final term.
- MA Congregation: If you hold a Cambridge BA, you may proceed to the MA not less than six years from the end of your first term of residence, providing that you have held your BA degree for at least two years.
Explore below for more detailed information.
Congregation Dates 2020–21:
The list below gives the dates of Congregations of the Regent House which degrees may conferred throughout this academic year. Graduands may be presented in person or in absence unless otherwise stated beside the date.
Michaelmas Term 2020
- 24 October – In Absence Only. Deadline to apply is Friday 9 October 2020.
- 28 November – In Absence Only. Deadline to apply is Friday 13 November 2020.
Lent Term 2021
- 30 January 2021 – In Absence Only
- 27 February 2021 – In Absence Only
Easter Term 2021
General Admission 2021
- TBC: June 2021 (BTh, BA, VetMB and BA with MEng or MMath or MSci degrees only)