Students may borrow up to 10 standard loan items from the Main Library for 7 days during Full Term. Each item can be renewed three times. You can do this online, at the issue desk or by emailing email@example.com. Please note, items borrowed during vacation periods cannot be renewed.
To renew items online you will need a Library PIN. If you do not know your PIN please ask a member of library staff or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log into your account using your barcode (5 digit code beginning with ‘V’ on the back of your university card) and PIN.
- Once you've logged in, click on the 'Account' tab on the main toolbar, which should be the the third tab from the left.
- You will see a list of the items you currently have on loan. Select an item you wish to renew by clicking in the corresponding tickbox on the far right-hand side (as highlighted below) and then click the 'Renew' button, on the top left-hand side. You can only select one item at a time.
- Once you have completed the renewal, you will be able to see the new due date and how many times each item has been renewed.
Why can’t I renew the items on my account?
There are a number of reasons you may not be able to renew the items on your account:
- You might have already renewed your item/s 3 times (this is the maximum amount you are allowed)
- Your item/s might be overdue
- You item/s might have been reserved by another student
Help within college
Library staff are always happy to provide support and assistance. You can book an appointment with us or ask us a question via email@example.com.