Administrative & Support Vacancies
Schools Liaison Officer
Girton College is looking to appoint a Schools Liaison Officer to join the small but busy team in the College’s Tutorial & Admissions Office. The role has specific duties relating to the organisation of College admissions and widening participation events and assisting in the development of good relationships with schools and Colleges in identified areas including the Midlands, as well as providing general administrative support within the team.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication, IT, organisational and administrative skills. They will be educated to degree level with an understanding of widening participation and knowledge of the structure and systems of higher education and secondary schools. The role requires some travel outside of the Cambridge area and working outside of normal office hours when required. A satisfactory Standard DBS Check is necessary for this role (to be acquired on appointment).
We offer 34 days’ annual leave, inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part-time employees), contributory pension scheme, on-site parking, use of gym and swimming pool, free lunch plus other benefits commensurate with working for a large Cambridge University College.
How to apply
- To apply, please submit a CV and a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience match the person specification to email@example.com
- Closing date for applications: Wednesday 9 June 2021 at 9am
- We currently anticipate interviews will take place week commencing 21 June 2021
- Job Description (PDF)
- Please note that the College has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK
- The College is an Equal Opportunities employer encouraging diversity and inclusion