Administrative & Support Vacancies
We are currently seeking an experienced administrator to join our busy Tutorial & Admissions Office. The Postgraduate Administrator will take responsibility for administration concerning postgraduate students, including the admissions process and ongoing postgraduate tutorial support.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate substantial relevant administrative experience, preferably gained within a university or College environment. Moreover, they will have excellent organisational and IT skills, in addition to a flexible and willing attitude.
We offer 34 days’ annual leave, inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part-time employees), contributory pension scheme, on-site parking, use of gym and swimming pool, free lunch plus other benefits commensurate with working for a large Cambridge University College.
How to Apply
- To apply, please submit a CV and a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience match the person specification, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date for applications: 9.00am, Friday 30 April 2021.
- If you require additional information or support, please e-mail email@example.com
- Job Description (PDF)
- Job Advert (PDF)
- We currently anticipate interviews will take place between 13th and 21st May 2021.
- Please note the College has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK
- The College is an Equal Opportunities employer encouraging diversity and inclusion