Administrative & Support Vacancies
Personal Assistant to Senior Tutor
We are seeking an exceptional Personal Assistant (PA) to become a key part of Girton College, reporting to the Senior Tutor. This is a newly created position with the purpose of providing confidential, professional administrative and organisational support to the Senior Tutor. They will liaise as appropriate with the Head of Tutorial and Admissions, other Senior Officers of the College, and external parties.
The role holder will be a self-starter, proactive and a proven team player possessing a helpful, flexible approach, and providing first class support to the Senior Tutor. They will have a high level of up-to-date experience as a PA, or have worked in a similar role, and possess excellent administrative and organisational skills with the ability to introduce and manage new procedures within a very busy environment.
We offer 34 days’ annual leave, inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part-time employees), contributory pension scheme, on-site parking, use of gym and swimming pool, free lunch plus other benefits commensurate with working for a large Cambridge University College.
How to apply?
- Closing date for applications: noon 1 March 2021.
- Interviews are expected to be held week commencing 8 March 2021.
- Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require any additional information or support, please email: email@example.com.
- Job Description (PDF)
- Job Advert (PDF)
- Please note that the College has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
- The College is an Equal Opportunities employer encouraging diversity and inclusion.