ADMINISTRATIVE & SUPPORT VACANCIES
Girton College is looking to recruit a Payroll Manager to manage all aspects of the College’s payroll for all staff including Fellows, academics, and non-academics. The post holder will be a key member of the Finance team and will report to the Assistant Bursar.
The post holder will be able to demonstrate significant experience of managing and processing payroll in a similarly complex organisation, excellent IT skills and system experience in addition to demonstrating the ability to be flexible and work well as part of a team.
We offer 34 days’ annual leave (including Bank Holidays), contributory pension scheme, on-site parking, use of gym and swimming pool, free lunch when working on site plus other benefits commensurate with working for a large Cambridge University College.
How to apply?
- Please send your CV and covering letter via the 'Apply Now' link, or email: email@example.com
- If you require any additional information or support, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interviews are expected to be held on Tuesday 15 June 2021.
- Job Description (PDF)
- Please note that the College has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
- The College is an Equal Opportunities employer encouraging diversity and inclusion.