Administrative & Support Vacancies
Girton College is seeking to appoint a Kitchen Porter to join our team working in the College kitchens. The Kitchen Porters are responsible for the cleaning and operation of the plate and pan wash. Duties also include some vegetable preparation and polishing and cleaning.
It is essential that the post holder is reliable, willing to be flexible and able to understand and apply health, safety, and food handling hygiene guidelines. A Basic Food Hygiene Certificate and knowledge and experience within a food handling environment are desirable but training can be provided.
We offer 34 days annual leave (including bank holidays), free on-site parking, free meals on duty, free use of gym and swimming pool, priority places at a local nursery plus other benefits commensurate with working for a large Cambridge University College.
How to Apply
- To apply, please submit a CV and a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience match the person specification to email@example.com
- If you require additional information or support, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Description (PDF)
- Applications will be considered as they are received
- Please note the College has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK
- The College is an Equal Opportunities employer encouraging diversity and inclusion