Academic & Research Vacancies
Janet Harker Fellowship
Applications are invited from University Teaching Officers or Senior Research Fellows or Associates for appointment to a College Lectureship in Biological Sciences together with a Fellowship at Girton College. The appointee will be expected to deliver supervisions in a core undergraduate biological subject, and in due course the Fellow would be expected to take on some Directing of Studies. In addition, the Fellow would be expected to make additional contribution to the life of the college and offer skills and interests that would complement the current biological sciences provision at Girton College.
The appointee would be expected to deliver four to six hours of college teaching, or equivalent per week during the twenty weeks of teaching per academic year.
There is an additional stipend of £155.43 per student per year (pensionable) for Direction of Studies.
How to Apply
• To apply, please submit a CV, naming two referees and a covering letter, detailing how you would contribute to college teaching and the biological sciences community at Girton to email@example.com. Details of current employment and remuneration should also be included in your covering letter.
• For further informal discussions about this post please contact Dr Sandra Fulton on firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please note the College has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK
• The College is an Equal Opportunities employer encouraging diversity and inclusion
• Interviews are expected to be held in mid August.