Administrative & Support Vacancies
Front of House Team Leader
The Front of House Team Leader will support the Manager in the efficient and smooth running of the Front of House including catering services to all required areas of the college. You will deputise for the Front of House Manager as required and will also help maintain full staff and casual work rotas. Although no formal qualifications are required, knowledge and experience of working in a catering/conference environment is essential as well as knowledge or the ability to learn and apply Food Hygiene guidelines. You will have good interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate others. An ability to cope with a varied workload is essential.
We offer 34 days annual leave, free meals on-duty, free on-site parking, free use of gym and swimming pool, priority places at a local nursery plus other benefits commensurate with working for a large Cambridge University College.
How to Apply
- To apply, please submit a CV and a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience match the person specification to email@example.com
- If you require additional information or support, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Note: Applications will be considered upon receipt. This job will close once we have found suitable applicants so candidates are encouraged to apply early.
- Job Description (PDF)
- Please note the College has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK
- Girton College is an Equal Opportunities employer encouraging diversity and inclusion