Administrative & Support Vacancies
Front of House Team Leader
The Front of House Team Leader will support the Front of House Manager in the efficient and smooth running of the Front of House including catering services to all required areas of the college. The post-holder will deputise for the Front of House Manager as required and will also be responsible for maintaining full staff and casual work rotas. Although no formal qualifications are required, knowledge and experience of working in a catering/conference environment is essential as well as knowledge or the ability to learn and apply Food Hygiene guidelines. The successful candidate will have good interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate others. An ability to cope with a varied workload is essential.
We offer 34 days annual leave, free on-site parking, free use of gym and swimming pool, priority places at a local nursery plus other benefits commensurate with working for a large Cambridge University College.
How to Apply
- To apply, please submit a CV and a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience match the person specification to email@example.com.
- Closing date for applications: 9am Friday 30th July 2021
- If you require additional information or support, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Description (PDF)
- Please note the College has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
- The College is an Equal Opportunities employer encouraging diversity and inclusion.
- Interviews are expected to take place 5th & 6th August 2021
- Applications will be considered as they are received
- Advert may close early if a suitable applicant is found
- Recent applicants do not re-apply as details are still held