Administrative & Support Vacancies
Financial Welfare Officer
We are currently seeking an experienced administrator with excellent IT, organisational, written and communication skills to join the College in the newly created role of Financial Welfare Officer. The post holder will be the main point of contact for students and Tutors for information regarding student financial matters and will help students with applications for supplementary funding and will service the College committees which distribute funds.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate solid experience of working in administrative/advisory roles at a similar level, which will have ideally been gained within an education or Higher Education setting. In addition, they will be able to demonstrate the ability to liaise and communicate with a wide variety of people at all levels, both internally and externally.
How to Apply
- To apply, please submit a CV and a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience match the person specification to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require additional information or support, please e-mail email@example.com
- Job Description (PDF)
- Please note the College has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK
- The College is a Equal Opportunities employer encouraging diversity and inclusion
- Interviews are expected to take place week commencing 24 January 2022. However, this may be subject to change.