Administrative & Support Vacancies
Chef de Partie
We are looking for a talented Chef de Partie to join their Catering team. This role requires a competent Chef who can take direction but can also be relied upon to work without close supervision at times. The post-holder will ensure that the highest possible standard of food preparation and presentation are provided by the College Catering Department to Fellows, students, staff and commercial conference business within given costs and budget parameters.
We offer 34 days annual leave (including bank holidays), free on-site parking, free use of gym and swimming pool, priority places at a local nursery plus other benefits commensurate with working for a large Cambridge University College.
How to Apply
- To apply, please submit a CV and a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience match the person specification to email@example.com
- If you require additional information or support, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Description (PDF)
- Please note the College has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
- The College is an Equal Opportunities employer encouraging diversity and inclusion.
- Applications will be considered as they are received.
- This position was previously advertised - previous applicants need not apply