Administrative & Support Vacancies
The Café/Bar Assistant will support the Coffee Shop Manager in the efficient and smooth running of the College’s “Social Hub” area which includes a coffee shop and student bar in the evenings. The Hub is open from morning to evening and at weekends and is covered by shift work.
You will have previous experience of working in a catering/conference environment, be able to demonstrate good customer-care skills and take charge of the Hub when required. You will be confident when working independently at times and show initiative. Barista experience is desirable but not essential, training will be given.
We offer 34 days annual leave, free on-site parking, free use of gym and swimming pool, priority places at a local nursery plus other benefits commensurate with working for a large Cambridge University College.
How to Apply
- To apply, please submit a CV and a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience match the person specification to email@example.com
- If you require additional information or support, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Description (PDF) (NB internally this role is ‘Social Hub Operator’ which is reflected in the job description)
- Applications will be considered as they are received. We reserve the right to close this advert if a suitable applicant is found.
- Please note the College has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
- The College is an Equal Opportunities employer encouraging diversity and inclusion.