Administrative & Support Vacancies
Assistant House Services Manager
The College has a lively and wide-ranging programme of internal and external events, including student society talks, business meetings, lectures, weddings, music performances, research presentations, alumni reunions, and our own Summer Programmes. We are currently seeking an Assistant House Services Manager, with a particular interest and experience in providing digital AV support, to support the House Services Manager and oversee all aspects of public areas around the College and the setting up of event spaces and function rooms.
We are looking for an organised self-starter with a meticulous eye for detail, someone who can plan ahead, make a space look amazing, enjoy logistical challenges and troubleshoot as necessary. Working alongside the Housekeepers, they will be comfortable directing the team and the operation in the manager’s absence.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of setting up and operating audio-visual equipment, in order to provide a technical support service for internal and external clients. They will have experience of conference work and holding supervisory responsibility.
We offer 34 days annual leave, free on-site parking, free use of gym and swimming pool, priority places at a local nursery plus other benefits commensurate with working for a large Cambridge University College.
How to Apply
- To apply, please submit a CV and a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience match the person specification to email@example.com
- If you require additional information or support, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Description (PDF)
- Closing date for applications: 9am on Tuesday 7 September, 2021.
- Interviews: Expected to be held on Wednesday 15 September, 2021.
- Please note the College has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK
- The College is an Equal Opportunities employer encouraging diversity and inclusion