Your right to complain

If you think we are not complying with our obligations under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, you may contact the Freedom of Information Co-ordinator at the address below. Suggestions and comments are welcomed, particularly in relation to our Publication Scheme. If you have a more formal complaint, in relation to the answering of a Freedom of Information request for example, it is your right to make a formal complaint to the College.

Who to complain to

Your formal complaint should be made in writing to the Freedom of Information Co-ordinator at the address below. The Freedom of Information Co-ordinator will acknowledge your letter within seven working days, and will let you know when a decision will be made on your complaint.

If you are still not satisfied

If you are not satisfied with the College's decision you are entitled to complain to the Information Commissioner at the address below, who may investigate the matter at his discretion.



Freedom of Information Coordinator
Girton College
Huntingdon Road
Cambridge CB3 0JG
Tel no. 01223 338976
Fax: 01223 338976

The Information Commissioner
FOI Compliance Team (complaints)
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Cheshire SK9 5AF