University Testing for Coronavirus
The University has a fast testing service available Monday-Friday, click on the links below.
- Report symptoms and get a test (For students and staff)
- Asymptomatic COVID-19 screening programme (For students)
- The Chaplain continues to be available to all members of College, even while working or studying at home. He is updating the chaplaincy website with a list of links and spiritual resources and will post brief talks and meditations, now that we are unable to hold services in Chapel.
- He is, as always, available to all College members pastorally and is happy to 'meet with you' by email, phone or FaceTime should you find that helpful (contact details on request from email@example.com).
Disability Resource Centre
External support resources
- Mind: Coronavirus and your wellbeing
- Mental Health Foundation: Mental health tips
- Student Minds: Coronavirus
For Employees and Fellows
Contact your Line Manager and/or the HR Dept for advice about support available for staff and Fellows firstname.lastname@example.org
University Support Pages:
- Daily 15 minute drop-in online meditation session run by the University’s Mindfulness team
- “Couch to 5K” programme for novice runners (Michaelmas 2020)
- Student Wellbeing: Coronavirus
- Student Wellbeing: Support and Particular Issues
- University Counselling Service
- Student Unions; Advice Service